NMIMS PROJECT GUIDELINES FOR SEMESTER 4 PG STUDENTS – APRIL 2020 EXAMS
Project Registration & Preparation Guidelines for Sem-IV PG students appearing for April 2020 Term End Examination is made live
● For PG students, Project is one of the mandatory subjects of Semester-IV.
● Semester-IV PG students will first have to register and pay for the ‘Project’ separately as the Project Registration and Submission window opens for April, 2020 from 08th January, 2020 12.00 noon onwards to 28th
March, 2020 before 23.59hrs. Pls. Note: Project registration will not be a part of Exam Registration window. Eligible student will first have to make Exam fee Payment (Rs. 600/-) towards ‘Project’ within the dates shared as per the respective exam cycle. Only after the student registers & pays for the project, the student will be allowed to submit the project through the exam portal.
● Last date to submit the Project is 28th March, 2020 before 23.59 hrs.
Overseas students to adhere to IST.
● Log in to Student Zone — Exams — Project Submission
● Pls. do not wait till the last date last minute for project registration. Try to
complete the project registration (exam fee payment) a day prior to the last
date of project submission to avoid any last minute banking issues.
● Student who does not register for ‘Project’ in April 2020 Exam cycle will not be eligible for Project submission for that particular exam cycle.
● Students who have registered and submitted their Project for December,
2019 exam cycle will have to wait till the declaration of December, 2019
● Students need to thoroughly refer to the latest applicable Project Preparation guidelines, Project Methodology & Project Evaluation criteria.
● Minimum No. of Pages is 50 but not more than 100. Project needs to be typed using MS-Word. Pls. convert the typed MS-Word file to PDF format and only then upload in portal. No handwritten or scanned image file submitted will be considered and will be awarded zero.
● Registered student needs to submit the (typed) soft copy of Project through Student Zone – Exam Menu – Project Submission for April 2020
Examination on or before 28th March, 2020 before 23.59hrs. No late
submission will be considered or accepted by NGA-SCE after the closure of
deadline in any case whatsoever.
● Student needs to submit the Project online only through the Exam Portal.
No hard copy submission will be accepted at NMIMS University / NMIMS
Regional Office’s or at any Authorized Enrollment Partner. Project Hard
copies submitted or sent by courier by the students at Authorized
Enrolment Partner / NMIMS will not be accepted.
● In case of non-submission of Project after Exam Registration and Payment of Fees: Exam Fees paid will not be refunded nor will be carry forwarded to next scheduled exam cycle. The student will be marked ‘Absent’ in that respective subject & in the Mark sheet issued.
● Project not submitted will lead to non-completion of program and thereby the student will be non-eligible for Issuance of Final Certificate.
● Re-submission of Project: If the project is not submitted and / or if the student has scored less than the passing percentage criteria (less than 50 marks), the student needs to resubmit new (fresh) Project again in the next scheduled exam session but within the completion of program validity by paying the stipulated exam fees *as per the revised applicable guidelines
● Please refer to the following documents under (Student Zone – Announcement Section)
- Project Preparation Guidelines
- Research Methodology
- Project Evaluation
The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from
NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.
You can also visit our NMIMS Distance Learning Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Dharampeth – Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Supply
Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.